Thursday, November 01, 2007

My Favorite Caption Contest Week #16

With all the frenzy and frivolity that came this week with Gay High Holy Day (a.k.a. "Halloween"), I am SORELY late for My Favorite Caption Contest and Week #15's Winner. So, I'm going to post it now and I won't choose a winner for this week until Sunday night.

But this week's winner truly has made me scream with laughter every time I read his caption. The winner is Thomas MacEntee who has several wonderful blogs, including Destination: Austin Family and a FABULOUS collection of his mother's ripes entitled And I Helped!
Here is Thomas' winning caption...

"Crouching Tiger, Not So Hidden Faggot"

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

Still, I thought one of my theatre buddies might pick up on the lion theme and the Spider-Man theme and come up with some random Julie Taymor caption, but I'm pretty sure it's only my sorry little brain that would even begin to go there.

So, away from the Halloween pics and back to the sexual ones!! Here is the picture for this Week #16's Caption Contest...

I can't remember where I found this picture, but I love it... for many, many reasons...

And since I'm so late, I will obviously extend my deadline for captions. Deadline for possible captions is this Sunday, November 4th at midnight (CST).

Now, give that boy a caption.

21 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Um... Ouch!?


Which is pretty much what I'm thinking.

Angel ABC said...

So the Almighty Oz said this was the heart I was missing...How am I supposed to get it back in?

Mark in DE said...

I think this photo is from "Gay Movie".

Here's my caption submission: "A spoon full of sugar helps the butt plug go in..."

Mark

Stephen R. said...

Whim - So true! So very true!!!

Angel - You know, the TinMan WOULD have a plug that big. You just KNOW he would!!!

Mark in DE - I wish Julie Andrews would sing those lyrics!! :)

Lance Noe said...

1. "OH MY GOD! I found it! The holy grail! and it isn't Mary Magedelene!"

2. (place evil laugh here) "this will show him who's a cry baby!"

3. "which end goes in first?"

Stephen R. said...

Lance - I think you have a winning caption with each of those three!! It will be hard to pick a winner this week, I can already tell.

BirdMadGirl said...

"Ummmm.... this isn't exactly what I had in mind when I told you I wanted something more deep and momentous in our relationship."

Stephen R. said...

Valyna - Dear Lord, I love you! I really, really love you! That is genius!!!

Polt said...

1) *SIGH* The red one, again?
2) Um, dad, did you drop this?
3) That's nothing, Bruce. You should see the one I use.
4) Oh how sweet, a Hershey's kiss for your ass!

Just off the top o'my head there.

HUGS...

Thomas MacEntee said...

Stephen doll! I won? OMG thank you! That just makes my clitter twitter.

And thanks for the blog mention too!

My caption entry:
"As I yanked it out I thought 'He said he was tight! Well I guess so. You can get two hands up there, but you can't still can't clap.'"

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

Listen Dear...It's going to be a long night and it's just me and you so we've got to get along!

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

You may be PRETTY and RED now but just wait!

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

Believe me , You really don't want to go THERE.

Stephen R. said...

Polt - "Dad, did you drop this" is disturbing and I love it!!!

Thomas - You're so sweet! I love you saying "makes my clitter twitter." My mama says, "Make my stutter putter" or something similar, but I think I'm adopting "clitter twitter" if you don't mind. It's brilliantly Southern.

And your caption is BRILLIANT! You're damn funny and believe me, I know from funny. :)

atwistedthough - You made me do a spit take with my Diet Coke - - TWICE!!!! Brilliant captions!

Anonymous said...

"Oh, Christmas Tree. Oh, Christmas Tree..."

M. Pacas

Stephen R. said...

Mr. Pacas - Brilliant! You know, I've never had a Christmas tree up "Happy Land," but now I have a new goal!!!

Anonymous said...

"With this latest care package, Joe felt his mama was trying too hard to show she accepted his lifestyle."

Unknown said...

i know it's late...but:

How can i hang this from my rearview mirror?

Stephen R. said...

Shirley - I got a care package from my mama last week and it didn't contain a gigantic butt plug. I'm going to discuss this with her today on the phone.

Eric - As always, genius. :)

cb said...

Dad, wanna see my project for Shop Class? It earned me an AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA minus.

Stephen R. said...

cb - You ain't right! And I love it!!