Friday, November 02, 2007

Fratboy Friday

The work week is over, so let's jump into the weekend with a little Fratboy Friday!

Here are this week's...
BOYS IN CAPS

Thanks to roborange over at Seduced by the New... for posting this yesterday. The minute I saw this boy, the search was over for this week's "Cap Boy."

And since this "Cap Boy" has a little "sag" goin' on, it's only natural that this week's "Sagger" should be in a cap, right?

****

SAGGERS


Hmmmmm.... His cap's on backwards. Remember what I said last week about a man with his cap on backwards.

At least I hope that what he's about to do.... and that I'm the one he's about to do it to!

****

MOONERS


This is what I call shopping! Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and boy butt - - all in the same mall!!

****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT


Ok boys, pick one - - white socks or blacks socks! You guys are an uncoordinated mess!!

Or is this some kind of drunken fratboy version of "Shirts & Skins." And if so, what game ARE they playing?

And why aren't they in MY stairwell?!? Oy...

11 comments:

Polt said...

black sock, white sock, tube sock, dress sock, who the hell cares, as long as I can help get them... dressed?

HUGS...

RobOrange said...

GAWD,I love drunk het boys.

Aaron said...

Even though they're completely old hat (no pun intended), I still sort of love me some boys in backwards baseball caps...I remember seeing them all the time in college and thinking it wasn't very creative. I mean, really, couldn't they have worked a cute little straw number, or a picture hat, or even a Gilligan hat with a trout lure in the brim?

But I had to admit, the backwards cap always made the guys look cute somehow. Sort of boyish, etc. I can see a guy in his 50s, and if he's working the backwards cap, he still looks sort of boyish and CFAD*...


*Cute From A Distance

Nick said...

Why do all those frat boys have shaved pubes? Is this what frat boys do now? Not that I care mind you. Shave 'em, trim 'em, long as you can grow 'em, but I guess I still liked the idea of my frat boys being a bit less groomed.

And maybe a little smelly.

I don't know. Seems like the end of an era.

Rick Rockhill said...

some of those guys can barely hold the sock on- yikes!

Anonymous said...

the sock boys: no.

the ball cap boy and the sagger: sigh.

Stephen R. said...

Polt - Don't dress them! If anything help them finish the job of UNdressing! I wanna see the goods!!!

roborange - Looking at those drunk hete boys, I wish I had stayed in the closet and enjoyed a couple of years of college under the gaydar. Since I came out of the closet shortly after I came out of the womb, scoring a drunken "bro" as a "str8 dude" is now only a fantasy. One that I act out on alternate Saturday nights. :)

Aaron - "CFAD" Like an oil painting. Or a small town drag queen.

Nick - "Men" are DEFINITELY the new "Women." And a frightening number of straight men are definitely the new "Prissy Queens." But I'm with you - - give me a man who drinks hard liquor, has a little bit of a belly and non-manicured nails and I have an instant crush.

Rick - You're so right. Luckily, I don't have that problem at all!!! I don't, do I?

Shirley Heezgay - Sigh is right. So cute.

whimsical brainpan said...

I would enjoy shopping more if it included views like that.

Stephen R. said...

Whim - There are certain shopping areas in Boystown that have that kind of view. You have to put quarters in a video machine every few minutes, but it's well worth it.

cb said...

I'm VERY disturbed by the fact that it looks like they all shaved their pubes for this picture.

Ew.

Stephen R. said...

cb - You know, I hadn't noticed that until you mentioned it. Wow. Fratboys are the new prissy queens. That's either frightening or fabulous. Or both. :)