Sunday, November 04, 2007

Gotham City's New Gay Power Couple

Big, huge thanks and much love to Raven over at goldfish memory for sending me this picture, which combines my Halloween Riddler together with Christian Bale's Batman.

Isn't this a great picture of the two of us? Such a happy couple... even though our characters fight and occasionally try to kill each other from time to time.

(Hell, I fought with my ex constantly and trust me, he has NOTHING in common with Christian Bale... other the fact that they both know the score to NEWSIES.)

Also, because I'm standing behind the Hottie McBat-Bale and since I'm holding a large staff, this picture kind of makes me look like the top in this relationship.

Me topping Christian Bale. Hold on. I'm enjoying the mental picture...

But really, top, bottom or just operating the video camera - - if Christian Bale is involved, SIGN ME THE HELL UP!

Thank you, Raven! I love this!

6 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

That man is just too fine!

Unknown said...

OMG!!! I can't believe you actually posted this!

*LOL* Glad you still like it. XD

Tell ya what I'll share Shower Boy if you share the Bat boy.

Anonymous said...

mmm...christian bale...tasty.

Stephen R. said...

Whim - He ain't too fine for me! He's JUST RIGHT!!! :)

Raven - Of course I did!!! I love it HARD!!! Sharing Shower Boy and Bat boy? It's a deal!

supertiff - Tasty, indeed. Have you seen AMERICAN PSYCHO? Christian Bale. Naked. Running. With a chainsaw. What's not to love?!?

cb said...

I think I'd prefer to Bottom for Christian...

Stephen R. said...

cb - As long as I'm in there somewhere with him, I'm all about it!