Thursday, November 15, 2007

I Love Aunt Barbara

I would like to introduce you to my YouTube obsession - - Aunt Barbara!

Aunt Barbara is a resident of Long Island and THE go-to person for all your Tupperware needs.

Or as she currently says on her site...


"Get into the Holiday spirit and buy some plastic crap"


She has several brilliant clips on YouTube, but this video response to Chris Crocker's "Leave Britney Alone" cuckoo panties rant is truly my favorite...



Anyone who calls it your "What's gone sour" is automatically my new best friend.

Go give your Aunt Barbara some love! And buy some plastic crap!

13 comments:

Gynocrat said...

She gets a big thumbs up from me, just for that ChiChi LeRue soundtrack she's got embedded on that site!

b^_^d

Stephen R. said...

Tina - I love you so hard! Do you know that? You're a kick-ass writer, funny, sexy, intelligent and drop a ChiChi LeRue reference like it was nothing. You are a goddess to me!

Aaron said...

I love her! I already have too much plastic crap, but if I need more, I know where to get it!

I love the "what's gone sour" line...I laugh my ass off at the mental image of Doris Day showing hers off. I shan't sleep tonight.

Stephen R. said...

Aaron - I love the Doris Day line, too! "If she gained 5 pounds, she put on a bigger dress!" Classic.

Anonymous said...

"how dare these girls stuff 10lbs of luncheon meat into a 5lb loaf?"

too. perfect.

and you KNOW i'm going to work "what's gone sour" into as many conversations as possible!

Stephen R. said...

Shirley Heezgay - "Be a Lady. Be a Lady! BE A LADY!!" I love her.

And I so wish I lived close to you so that I could hear you using the phrase "what's gone sour" repeatedly in polite conversation. :)

Gregory said...

I AM RUUUUUUUUUUINED by this! Thank you steven! This is exactly what I needed!

Stephen R. said...

Catty Bitch - WOOHOO!! I'm so glad everyone likes Aunt Barbara! She's definitely my new favorite YouTube star!!!

Polt said...

BWAHAHAHAH!!! What's gone sour!!! Oh my god, I'm crying here!!!

HUGS...

Stephen R. said...

Polt - I know!! Aunt Barbara is the best!

whimsical brainpan said...

Brilliant!

Anonymous said...

LOVE HER! but I do have to say that I would be remiss if I didn't recommend Dixie Longate too...

http://dixielongate.com

Stephen R. said...

Eric - I've heard about her and I love the site! Aunt Barbara has some serious competition.

Thanks for the link!