Friday, November 16, 2007

Tina's Shout Out

I said in the previous post that I have some pretty friggin' cool friends here in Chicago, but now I know that I have MANY GREAT FRIENDS all over the planet.


If you don't visit Tina's site, please do. And do yourself a huge favor by following the links and buying one (or all) of Tina's books. She is an inspired writer, a beautiful person and thanks to this blogger world, I am proud to call her my friend.

Thank you so much, Tina. I greatly appreciate the shout out.

"Shout out." Every time I thank someone for a "shout out," I feel like Arsenio Hall thanking my late-night audience for barking.

2 comments:

Gynocrat said...

Hey, it's me in my Lewinski beret! Though I have to admit, I'd never blow Clinton. I've got my standards...

Stephen R. said...

Tina - You look good in a Lewinski beret or an Ann Coulter cocktail dress! You look good always!