Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Season of Concern Disco Ball at Hydrate

Ok, all you Chicago folks! I'm not much of a demanding bitch - - out of bed, that is - - but...

I expect to see each and every one of you at Hydrate on Friday, November 23rd Season of Concern Disco Ball!

This is an incredible night put together by my good friend Eric Reda and the hot guys at Hydrate where Ten Dollars - - Ten measly dollars... as they used to say on those old Sally Struthers commercials, "The cost of a cup of coffee (at Starbucks)" - - you get OPEN BAR featuring Stoli Vodka from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. PLUS tons and tons of nibbly things!

Again, that's OPEN BAR for TWO FRIGGIN' HOURS for only TEN DOLLARS!!

And what's even better than getting trashed for ten bucks? The fact that Season of Concern will be receiving all the proceeds AND that it is TRASH DISCO with DJ Jeannette from 8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.

So, all you Chicagoans mark your calendars right friggin' now for Friday, November 23rd.

Especially you Chicago bloggers (or blog readers) that I haven't met yet. The sheer amount of alcohol present for $10 sounds like the perfect way for us to "get acquainted."

And just in case you don't know, Season of Concern is the Chicagoland theatre community’s fundraising effort in providing compassionate care to those in our community who are experiencing the effects of catastrophic illness. This effort supports the fight against AIDS, contributing to programs that provide direct-care support (funded programs provide personal financial support, housing care, meals, medications, legal assistance and a variety of other services for people living with HIV and AIDS) to members of the theatre community and others in Chicago and the Midwest; and emergency needs expressed by theatre community members in their struggles against other life-threatening illnesses.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

will you wear the Lyle costume??

*wink*

Anonymous said...

Ok...it's on my calendar!

Anonymous said...

did you say two hours of stoli?
for ten dollars?

chicago is only 3 hours from me...

Gregory said...

See you there.

BirdMadGirl said...

Damnit. This is one of the times I wish I was close to Chicago. *grrrrrrr

I would COMPLETELY go if I was local. Ugh.

Michael said...

Ugh.....Hydrate. I feel like a bloated manatee when I walk past the joint........

Stephen R. said...

Eric - Well, I don't HAVE a LYLE costume yet, but if I get one in time, I will - - if you'll wear just a jockstrap and a smile. :)

Karen - WOOHOO!!!! We're gonna have a blast!

supertiff - Only 3 hours! Is that drive worth 2 hours of Stoli for $10? HELL TO THE YEAH!!!

catty bitch - Perfect!! I can't wait to meet you!

Valyna - We'll get you here someday, sexy!

Michael - Oh, come on. You look great and it's for a good cause. And there's vodka. Did I mention there's open bar vodka? :)