Wednesday, November 07, 2007

"Hillary" is "Tatum 2.0"

This just in from Mo Rocca from a post entitled, "You Campaign Like a Girl"...


"So everyone's accusing Hillary of playing the gender card, asking for special treatment because she's a woman.

"(Curiously her critics include John Edwards, whose wife not long ago accused Hillary of acting like a man.)

"That doesn't mean she can't kick the other Democrats' asses.

"Let's put it this way: If the Democrats are The Bad News Bears, then Hillary's Tatum O'Neal."


I'm pretty sure Mo needs to be my next boyfriend.

2 comments:

Aaron said...

I've had it bad for Mo Rocca for at least 10 years, since he was a regular on "The Daily Show." He just does sumpn' TO me! (But not often enough...) And he's right about Hillary, too: all this bashing is going to come back and bite the other candidates in the ass, hard.

Stephen R. said...

Aaron - Who would have thought a few months ago that Hillary would be in the lead? Certainly not me. My mother, however, has known all along. :)