Friday, November 16, 2007

Fratboy Friday

It's been a long, but very fun week. Time to kick off the weekend with Fratboy Friday.
BOYS IN CAPS

roborange over at Seduced by the New... sent me this extremely hot boy...

...and in his email to me he asked, "What does that plug behind him go into?"

I know there's an answer to that question that contains an extremely slutty "plug" joke. Any suggestions?

Thanks for the pic, Rob.
****
SAGGERS


You know you've got killer abs when you can pose in a picture with garbage in the background and no one cares because you're so friggin' HOT!

This boy is so smokin', he can pull off that white belt AFTER LABOR DAY! That's somethin'!

And by "pull off that white belt," I do mean, "take off that belt and spank me with it 'cause I've been a bad boy."

Damn. The weekend can't come soon enough.
****
MOONERS

"Hey, dude. 'Sup?"

"Nothin', bro. Just hangin' with my ass out."

Any straight boys who do this in front of homosexuals need to be told...

"Warning! Do Not Write Checks That Your Ass Can't Cash!"

And my favorite Fratboy Friday category...

****
DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Straight boys. Jockstraps. Alcohol. Duct tape.

Otherwise known as "Homo Heaven."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Duct Tape. Don't leave home without it.

Aaron said...

Goodness me...I KNEW I shouldn't have thrown away all the fraternity flyers I got in the mail the summer before I went to college.

Stephen R. said...

Shirley Heezgay - Duct tape is, I believe, a food group in my hometown. Well, we may not eat it but we do everything else with it!

Aaron - Honey, if I had even TRIED to Rush a Frat, they would have kicked me out. But if they actually let me IN, they would have been so thrilled that they admitted me because all the boys... ummm... needs would be taken care of on a regular basis. :)

whimsical brainpan said...

Duct tape, is there anything it can't do?

Stephen R. said...

polt - I hate it to, but that's what all the gay boys are looking for first and foremost these days, isn't it? Abs.

As Ouiser says in STEEL MAGNOLIAS, "I don't make the rules."

But perhaps you and I could bend them... ever so slightly... :)