Tuesday, November 27, 2007

"You Ever Dance With The Devil In the Pale Moonlight?"

Ain't It Cool News just posted this cover of Empire Magazine featuring Heath Ledger as The Joker for this summer's big Batman movie, The Dark Knight.

I wasn't sure about Ledger as The Joker at first, but after the initial creepy clown face image hit, I became intrigued.

And now, this image of The Clown Prince of Crime has me not only intrigued, but also slightly turned on.

Yes, I said, "turned on."

Let's face it, a creepy guy with green hair, plaid socks and messed up clown make-up - - I've done worse.

Hell, I've BEEN worse.

Who wants to join me on Thursday, July 17th for the midnight first screening of THE DARK KNIGHT?

If you sit next to me dressed as Robin, I'll DEFINITELY make it worth your while!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

*waves hand frantically!*

I'd LOVE to be there with you!!!! If only ya know, we didn't live in different time zones! *sobbbssss*

Not to mention I have the wrong equpiment to be Robin. >.>'

How about Harlequin instead?

Stephen R. said...

Raven - If we can make to be in the same city and you dressed as Harlequin, I would switch teams so fast, it would make your head spin!!! WOOHOO!!!!

dirk.mancuso said...

I think a midnight screening with you would be one hell of a trippy adventure -- although one wonders who you would be dressed as to make it worth a boy wonder's while...

Stephen R. said...

Dirk - Well, maybe you'll just have to dress up like Robin and find out what rubber and leather ensemble I'll wear to the festivities!! :)

Mike Maloney said...

I'd love to know how I managed to come across your blog in a Google search I was doing. It wasn't even a search for anything diry, it was some movie quote or something like that.

Stephen R. said...

Mike - Now, why would you have to be Google searching for something dirty in order to find me or my blog?

Oh yeah... that's right... well, anyway... :)

Mark in DE said...

Stephen Rader dressed as Robin... now THAT'S something to stay up til midnight for!

Mark :-)

whimsical brainpan said...

It sounds like a good choice. I think the new Batman movies are the best out there.

Stephen R. said...

Mark - Yeah, but the sight of my creamy white thighs that haven't seen the sun since August just might kill everyone when I sit down in those green Robin trunks. :)

Whim - I agree! I loved BATMAN BEGINS!

Polt said...

I would LOVE to go with you...but I think I should be dressed as harvey Bullock.....much more appropriate then Robin.

Maybe Philip can sit between us dressed as Robin????? :)

HUGS...

Stephen R. said...

Polt - There is no way you're going as Bullock if Philip goes as Robin. How about you go as Harvey Dent? Nah, that wouldn't work either, because no matter what side your coin landed on, you'd still go home with Philip!!! :)

cb said...

Clowns REALLY creep me out. I couldn't do one-- ever. Not even as hot as Heath is.

Stephen R. said...

cb - Something about the creepiness of the clown is what I like about them. And Heath - - in clown make-up, a paper sack or a leather thong, bring him on.

Actually, I would prefer the leather thong, but anything will do.