Saturday, August 18, 2007

You're A Mean One, Mr. Rove

On last night's THE LATE, LATE SHOW WITH CRAIG FERGUSON, Craig had this to say about Karl Rove's recent resignation...

"I think he's leaving now so he has plenty of time to steal Christmas."

I think Craig is onto something here. Even that song, YOU'RE A MEAN ONE, MR. GRINCH, can be applied to Mr. Rove.

This set of lyrics really brings it home for me...

You're a foul one, Mr. Rove.
You're a nasty, wasty skunk.
Your heart is full of unwashed socks
Your soul is full of gunk.
Mr. Rove.

The three words that best describe you,
are as follows, and I quote: "Stink. Stank. Stunk."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you'll add this to your next cabaret act.

Stephen R. said...

Mike - Brilliant idea! I now have the spine for a Christmas cabaret show! "The Bushie Who Stole Christmas!"