Monday, August 06, 2007

Red Latex + Black Speedo = Red Robin

Okay, I have to admit that I have no idea who Brent Corrigan is at all.

I'm sure some twink out there is now demanding that I be stripped of all my Pink Card privileges.

Give me a break. Was he in DISNEY'S HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL or something? I don't friggin' know...

But when DudeTube posted this pic of Brent as Red Robin, I knew I had to visit his site.



Now, before you go there, you should know that Brent's Robin costume is made up primarily of red latex paint and a pair of black Speedos, so both DudeTube and BRENTCORRIGANinc.com (and Brent's blog) have several pics of... ummm... "lil Robin" hangin' out, shall we say.

Unless your boss is into hung superheroes - - and we're not talking about Brandon Routh's package here - - I would wait to visit those sites until you get home this evening.

But trust me, DudeTube is an incredibly hot site and Brent Corrigan is a twink that I feel an urge to see a whole lot more of.

Definitely

13 comments:

Aaron said...

I think the twinks should all go away and come back when they're old enough stop breast-feeding.

(Oh, that wasn't very nice, was it? I can hear everyone saying, "Now Aaron, be nice and let them enjoy their 5 years of unearned, irrational adoration while they act like spoiled girls!" :-) But I guess my saucer of milk is curdled today...)

Stephen Rader said...

Aaron - Somehow, reading that gave me a mental picture of Brent gently sucking on one of my nipples and that was... nice.

I like the twinks, the bears, the Daddies and the cubs. I like 'em big and stupid and I like 'em thin and nerdy. I like 'em all. And you know what that makes me? A tramp.

Lance's friend said...

I like to at least be old enough to shave.

Lance's friend said...

Edit: I like the guy to be old enough to shave. Sorry.

Stephen Rader said...

Lance's Friend - I, however, wish that I WASN'T old enough to shave. Oh, if I knew then what I know now...

And besides, Brent shaves. Well, not his face...

Aaron said...

"Brent gently sucking on one of my nipples"

(At least) one of my testicles just re-ascended. Thanks for that. :-)

Stephen Rader said...

Aaron - Just the one? :)

Aaron said...

Yes. It was like entering an ice-cold pool sideways...

Stephen Rader said...

Aaron - Okay, now that literally made me laugh out loud!

Anonymous said...

Please no more BC posts.

Stephen Rader said...

Okay "Anonymous." Ummm. Why?

JOE * to * HELL said...

i think we are all better off not knowing....yech

Eric R said...

He was at Hydrate last year and he is like 4 feet tall and 12 inches long ... I was shocked. I think I'm in love.