Tuesday, August 28, 2007

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #8.

1. What is the best relationship advice you've ever received?

Once again, it would be the old Southern advice from my father...

"If you have to tie up your dog, it ain't your dog."

Sort of our version of, "If you love something, set it free..." But much more colorful, don't you think?


2. How many people have you dated at once? How many people do you think it is acceptable to date at once?

I think the most I've dated at one time is two.

And it's "acceptable" (geez... how judgemental is this language?...) to date as many people as you and your dating partners want to date - - as long as everyone knows what's going on, everyone is communicating and everyone is okay with the arrangement.

The three most important things needed for my relationships: 1) Honesty, 2) Honesty & 3) Honesty.


3. What made your worst kiss so bad?

I can't remember "the worst kiss," but I do know that anyone who believes that their tongue is sort of a ramrod penis to be shoved in and out of your mouth is NOT someone who knows how to kiss.

With tongues - - as with so many things in life - - always remember that it's the opposite of a Cher concert: Less is More.


4. Can a relationship last if the sex is bad?

Of course. A relationship can last if ANYTHING is bad. It just depends on what the people in the relationship are willing to put up with so that they can have a date on national holidays and a "plus one" to all parties and weddings.

And trust me: Not walking into a party alone will make many people put up with A LOT of CRAP!!!


5. What one thing would you like your partner to do every time you have sex with them?

Sixty-Eight. That stands for, "You do me and I'll owe you one."


Bonus (as in optional): What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?

Ain't got one. Don't need one.

7 comments:

Shibari said...

Your answers were FABULOUS! I just kept thinking 1. Yep.. 2. yep.. and so on.. Glad I found your blog
HTMI ;)

Professor Fate said...

Great answers. Happy TMI

Bunny said...

Great answers - esp the bonus. Tee hee! Happy TMI!

Stephen R. said...

Shibari - Thank you, thank you and THANK YOU!!! Glad I found YOUR blog, as well!

Professor Fate - Thank you! Love TMI Tuesdays!!!

Bunny - Thanks! And as for that bonus, well, that question was the perfect setup!! :)

Aaron - I absolutely agree! When I go to a party with a new bf and they can hold their own, chat with new people and don't need me to hold their hand the whole time... well, I don't know what's that's like, cause it's never happened!! But when it does - - HEAVEN!!!

whimsical brainpan said...

LMFAO @ #5!

CS said...

Seems like you could only getaway with #6 once with any goven person before they started getting a little annoyed!

Stephen R. said...

Whim- Thank you, thank you. You can borrow that one if you like.

CS - Yeah, they would get annoyed. But the question was "what I like," not "what I'll settle for." :)