Thursday, August 23, 2007

Alanda's SONGS FOR A NEW WORLD Teaser

Anybody want to take a little stroll through the Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest this Saturday?

I just found out that my uber-talented, good friend Alanda will be singing a song from her next show, SONGS FOR A NEW WORLD, which is being produced by Bohemian Theatre Ensemble.

Here's the info...

The Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest (GAAF) is a free, weekend-long event that features artists, open studios and live entertainment on three outdoor stages. Painting, fiber arts, jewelry, pottery and other art forms will be on exhibit. Experience art, theater, music, as well as food and drink, on the cobblestone streets of Glenwood Avenue Arts District in Chicago’s historic Rogers Park neighborhood.

The Glenwood Avenue Arts Fest takes place in the Glenwood Avenue Arts District on Chicago’s North Side, in the heart of Rogers Park, on Glenwood Ave., 6900 – 7000 North (between Farwell and Lunt) and the 1400 block of Morse Avenue, steps from the Morse Ave stop on the CTA Red Line. Outdoor fest and many art studios are handicapped accessible.

Alanda and Boho go up on the South Performance Stage at 1:45 p.m.

Who's with me?

And what song from that incredible Jason Robert Brown score will Alanda be singing?

STARS AND THE MOON?

I hope it's STARS AND THE MOON!!!


2 comments:

Aaron said...

I will. I live right there, so it would be silly not to, since I'll be walking through it to get to/from the store anyway!

Stephen R. said...

Cool! See you there!! I can't wait to hear Alanda sing this music!!!