Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Prince Harry (Almost) Full Monty

Okay, I think the moon must be in the House of Kutcher or something, because apparently, this is Punk'd Week.

Here's the deal: Undiesdrawer.com (via The Drudge Report) just announced that Prince Harry will be the cover boy for this months Radar Magazine in - - you guessed it - - his underwear.

Here's the cover from their site...


Why do I think we're being Punk'd? Well you see, today is National Underwear Day.

No, I'm serious. It really is National Underwear Day. But don't go crazy. It's not a National Holiday or anything. You still have the feed the meters, folks.

And since this is National Underwear Day (Dear Lord...), I think that Radar Magazine is just throwing out a funny fake cover to get some blog buzz.

Guess what? It worked. I mean, "Prince Harry In His Boxers" - - I'm in.

And if I'm wrong and this actually is the real cover and there are more pictures of Prince Harry in his boxers inside, you better believe I will be purchasing this issue of Radar Magazine as soon as it hits the stands.

They should pay me to advertise their mag. "Rader Reads Radar!" Sweet.

6 comments:

Lance's friend said...

The face does sort of look photoshopped on. The body is of some random dude and the face is one when the tabloids caught him coming out of a crack house or something.

Master Aaron said...

Hmmm...underwear...is that, like an all-day codpiece? Where does one purchase this appliance?

RAD Homo said...

good fake-- We can only hope its like this or BETTER!!-- Prince Harry is such a babe -- but then Im a red head lova so of course I lova him....cant wait to see if this story is indeed true! -- one can only hope! Ok also sorry about the deletes--I had some issues posting this comment!

Stephen Rader said...

Lance's Friend - Prince Harry coming out of a crack house. I dare Elton John to write a "Goodbye English Rose" type song about that!!!

Master Aaron - Don't worry about that word, Sir. It's for bottoms. Well, when a hole is torn in the back side, it's for bottoms...

Rad Homo - I love me some redheads, too!!! I usually say, "The redder the better" when I'm talking about rednecks, but guys sporting a nice "burning bush" are the hottest!

"Burning bush." That too much? Yeah, it probably is... :)

underneath said...

What a great "dream come true" cover - Harry`s colours really turn me on.

Stephen Rader said...

Underneath - I agree. Harry turns me on in so many ways.

Very sexy blog you've got there, by the way. I love it.