Monday, August 20, 2007

The New UnderToys Boys

Look who jumped on the ARE YOU THERE, BLOG? bandwagon and is recognizing just how cool UnderToys truly are...

I just got an email from International Jock introducing some of the new lines they will be carrying and there it was - - UnderToys!

As their blurb says...

"Nothing is more playful than a pair of UnderToys! Feel like a kid again while having a romp in underwear inspired by video games, toy soldiers, superheros and just plain having fun."

"Plain having fun," indeed. Check out the International Jock UnderToy models and the IJ descriptions of each style.






IJ: "The UnderToys Camo Trunk includes 3 embroidered general's stars on the elastic waistband, and an extraordinary camouflage fabric created from soldiers, airplanes, gunsights and more."


There's a "tickets to the gun show" joke in here somewhere...













IJ: "The UnderToys Invaders Trunk includes 3 embroidered spaceships and your current high score on the elastic waistband, and fabric crawling with alien invaders and a defending space ship."


He's so cute and hunky. Like an extra in a movie with only one line - - "I didn't ask for the anal probe."











IJ: " The UnderToys Super Hero Trunk includes a yellow waistband made to look like a belt with the addition of satin belt loops, and a red and blue body design that looks like a pair of super hero briefs."


Hey DC Comics - - THIS is what I call "Superboy-Prime!" Yum...













IJ: "The cars and helicopters decorating the UnderToys Pinstripe Trunk and the police badge on the waistband were inspired by early action/driving video games like Spy Hunter."



I never noticed the police badge on the waistband before. "Hey, officer. Search me. I might have something on me!"











IJ: "The UnderToys Skywars Trunk includes an embroidered pilot's wings on the elastic waistband and a lively fabric decorated with airplanes, flying saucers and jets engaging in aerial combat."



There's only one thing to say about this boy...

And Sinatra sang it best...

"Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars
Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars
In other words hold my hand
In other words darling kiss me"


Now, my biggest problem is figuring out which one of them is My New Imaginary Boyfriend.

Choices... choices... choices...

5 comments:

RAD said...

Yup-- hard choice for the BF-- no pun intended. Pick all of them..I say be an imanginary slut with all of them...

Anonymous said...

I agree with rad homo! Pick all of them....
I would like them to parade in and out of MY house for a while! LOL

whimsical brainpan said...

Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Which of this new line of undies...does anyone...still wear...pushes everything UP AND OUT. Because, if I'm gonna wear the damn things, I want Mister Mister to round the corner WAY ahead of The Rest of Me. ...but perhaps this wasn't even about that...

Stephen R. said...

rad homo - I love you suggestion. Done and done!

khbronson - The parade will begin this evening at 6pm - - sharp!!

Michael - MK, you know me too well. Ain't nothin' imaginary about this slut, huh? :)

Whim - I thought y'all would like the selections!!

Master Aaron - I think the Superhero Trunk for you and your Mister Mister!!! I can't wait to hear your superpower!!!