Friday, April 04, 2008

Fratboy Friday

My lucky number is 4 and today is 4/4/08, so today should be my lucky day.

Maybe I'll win the lottery. Maybe I'll meet my future husband. Or maybe I'll come across one of these boys in this Fratboy Friday.

And by "come across," I mean... well... you get the idea...

BOYS IN CAPS

Look at the number on the door behind him! There's a four in there!!
And if you add the three to the one, that makes four.
And the six... well... just forget about the six.
This is my future husband!!


****

SAGGERS

Are they brothers? If they're not brothers, tell them to act like they're brothers.
I'm paying for them for the night, the least they can do is call each other "bro" and mean it.

****

MOONERS

Look at how the guy on the right pulls his pants down to moon the camera.
This guy has CLEARLY been cornholed before. And I'm not talking about that stupid game.

****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Ah, the old "Construction Worker and Baby" Halloween Duo. A classic.

Notice that baby boy's bib says "i love daddy."
He's just begging for me to make him horizontal, isn't he?


4 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Oh Stephen, yet again you regail us with this fantastic photos and clever captions. You just don't know how I look forward to Fridays!

Mark :-)

Polt said...

You're gonna be the baby's husband, remember? I'LL be his daddy. :)

that's makes you my son-in-law....hmmm....

HUGS....

RobOrange said...

I love me some drunk straighties.

Anonymous said...

DON'T dismiss the 6....it's the FOURTH number on the door!