Friday, April 18, 2008

You Did What? With Who? In Your Limo? Oh Girl, Please...

I just saw the clip below on one of my new favorite blogs, So I Like Superman.

Any blog that describes its contents as, "Comic books, sketch comedy, and gay sex. Or, as I like to call it, the holy trinity," basically had me at "Hello." And by "had me," I should add the phrase "on my knees."

I didn't know that this clip or this man existed. Do you know about Larry Sinclair? Also known as "The Freak Who Claims He Blew and Did Blow with Obama."

Apparently, this scandal was finished before I even heard of it, but I seriously doubt that anyone took his claim seriously.

Then again, the U.S. condones torture, the President lied so that he himself could declare war and people actually believe that Tom Cruise is straight, so these days anything is possible.

Watch the clip and be amazed that Mr. Sinclair can swim in so much bullshit and still manage to talk.



Maybe, just maybe, someone MIGHT possibly have considered entertaining the thought that Mr. Sinclair was telling the truth, but we didn't really need a polygraph test to know that Larry's chicken was not cookin' in Crisco when he says this in the video...
"After having a few drinks, Obama and I left in my limo..."

Your "limo?" You're making a video in a 5th rate Motel Six and you mention your "limo." Nice.

I'm going to add that one to "The check is in the mail," and "I won't cum in your mouth," and "My cock is much larger than it seems when you touch it or look at it." Oy...

Thanks to Michael at So I Like Superman for the vid of Mr. Sinclair and for this hysterical parody video of Larry created by Michael's sketch comedy troupe, Secret Hospital.

3 comments:

Aaron said...

Aww, he should've broken into a bastardized version of "No More I Love Yous" by Annie Lennox, and he've had a fighting chance.

But as it is...?

HA HA HA HA HA...!!!!

Stan said...

Yeah right! As I lay on the floor laughing my ass off!

Anonymous said...

i heard about this a while ago...

i think by 'limo' he means the ghetto kind -- 'taxi.'