Friday, April 18, 2008

Fratboy Friday

An "earthquake that I didn't feel at all" version of Fratboy Friday.
BOYS IN CAPS

Sure, you're selling BBQ. Naked. On the street.
Sure you are, sweetie.
Whatever let's you sleep at night.

****

SAGGERS

Look, either whip it out or pull 'em up.
Or I'll show you the penalty for cock teasing a Southern boy.
Have you ever seen Deliverance?

****

MOONERS

Pretending to be asleep while you expose your ass and mumble,
"Now serving number 187" does not qualify as playing "Hard to Get."

I speak from experience on this.

****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

He's not really gay. He was just joking around and happens to have no gag reflex.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

3 comments:

Polt said...

BBQ stands for Bare-Back Queen, right? Not really my scene, but the kid IS cute, and the price is cheap, so hell YEAH, I'll take him up on it! :)

HUGS...

Aaron said...

You know, bobbing for apples was SUCH a popular Halloween pastime...

I'm sure many boys learned more skills that they'd EEEEVER anticipated...!

;-)

Josh said...

Nice pics! Linked to you via the fabulous Dirk Mancuso. I'm also from East Tennessee but have yet to successfully escape. What's your secret?