Tuesday, April 08, 2008

A 3 Year Old Princess Explains It All For You

My friend Eric Reda sent me this a couple of days ago and the more I watch it, the more I love it.

This is the Spritzer Scandal as explained by a 3 year old Princess. Dressed in a pink fairy gown. And sipping a pink beverage.

A pre-school combination of Suzanne Sugarbaker, Cinderella and Karen Walker wearing Shelby's signature colors. It don't get no gayer than that.


"Everybody at school is taking about it."

Things certainly have changed. I didn't keep a Trapper Keeper folder full of news articles about governors purchasing prostitutes until I was in the 5th grade.

They grow up so fast, don't they?

6 comments:

Aaron said...

"He had to quit before the 'peached him"

"He also had other friends who weren't his wife"

Children have a gift for stating the facts so simply, don't they? :-)

Java said...

This is wonderful. It all makes so much more sense now.

whimsical brainpan said...

LMFAO! She needs to go into broadcasting.

Polt said...

My God...she explains it better than ANYONE on the Fox Noise Channel!!!

Course...is it really that difficult to be better than the Fox Noise Channel?

HUGS...

AnonyMe said...

While she is very adorable, as a mom, this scares the shit out of me.

Anonymous said...

I was waiting for her to say someting dirty.