Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Another great round of questions on TMI Tuesday.

1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings?

I'm gonna go with waffles and as far as toppings go, this is one of those instances when less is NOT more.

With waffles and sex with strangers, MORE is more.

And just when you think I've had enough, keep it coming. Pun intended.

2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart?

Make me laugh. Really laugh. Out loud. So that other people stare. Then, you've got me.


3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate?

Clothing optional beach? No

Clothing optional gay guest house or resort? Hell to the yeah!

Did I participate? Baby, I led the naked conga. One, two, three, KICK! One, two, three, KICK!


4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)?

The last time I dated a woman (she's now a lesbian, so everything turned out right with the world), I was 16 years old and our song was Peter Cetera's The Glory of Love.

Don't judge. It was the 80's. And I had hair. Big hair.

Things were different then.


5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever?

I was 17, I was in the Hyatt Regency in Knoxville and I was with another 17 year old boy from Memphis. The first boy I ever kissed.

He was a smoker, which is why I am the nicest non-smoker a smoker will ever meet.

The taste of tobacco when I kiss a man brings me back to that first and best kiss. And sends me right over the edge.


Bonus (as in optional): Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see?

I wish you could see my reaction right now. Because I'm laughing.

Do people I'm not in a relationship with have pictures of me naked? Hell, there are people I've never MET who have pictures of me naked?

And if I preferred for other people not to see them, I wouldn't have taken then, sent them out and posted them all over the internet.

To quote Dolly Parton in 9 to 5, "You've got a nice package, you might as well show it off!"

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a "TMI" like that I don't see how in the world I got a higher score than you on that sex quiz.

I may have to take up smoking...

Aaron said...

I'm lighting one as we speak...

Project Christopher said...

slut....... :)

Jeremy Rizza said...

Funny coincidence: my Junior Prom date later discovered she was a lesbian. There must've been something in the punch bowl...

Polt said...

Led the naked conga line???/

you, sir, are my idol!

HUGS....

cb said...

I am in total agreement about the way to a man's heart... if you can make me TRULY laugh, then I'm smitten.

Too bad nobody ever manages that.

whimsical brainpan said...

Why do all the great kisses happen when we are young?