Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Well, It's Official. I'm Going to Hell."

If you're not watching Desperate Housewives...

A) You should start, even if you left the show in the 2nd season, because it just gets better and better...

B) You should know that nearly all of the episodes are named after the titles of Sondheim songs. For instance, this last Sunday's episode was entitled, In Buddy's Eyes, one of Sally's songs in Sondheim's Follies...

C) You should realize that Eva Longoria is not just one of the sexiest women alive, she's also one of the funniest.

Here's Eva as Gabrielle Solis parked in a handicapped space, which she feels she can park in because her husband, Carlos, is now blind. Even though Carlos isn't in the car with her.



"Oh, don't play victim with me!
I have to walk in heels all day long! You get to sit in a chair and roll!"


Will someone just give her an Emmy for God's sake?!? The woman is brilliant!

8 comments:

Mark in DE said...

I don't watch the show, but that's some funny writing in that clip!

Mark :-)

Anonymous said...

I'll wait until the whole season comes out on DVD. DH makes for great exercise distraction.

cb said...

I have stopped watching it too. but damn if I don't like some handicapable humor!

Stan said...

That was great! But I have to tell you I have a hard time believing those two hunks in wheelchairs are handicapped in any way other than being very HOT if that's at all a "handicap".

Anonymous said...

I have been catching it lately, but I always felt that I couldn't "catch up" with the plot line. But even every episode still has its own humor to it to enjoy even if you don't know the plot lines. Thanks for sharing.

David said...

She IS funny- too bad she is so goddamned overexposed.

Anonymous said...

I love me some Dana Delaney this season!

philip said...

I'm calling it now.
HANDS OFF THE HOT MEN IN WHEELCHAIRS, THEY'RE MINE!!!!

Come on, admit it, all, those men were hot. And was the Latin guy missing a leg?
Bring it!!

Stephen, is it possible to play that clip on repeat with out the use of my hands, because I thiiiiink, that's what I need to have happen tomorrow right after I get home from work.

Men on wheels.. .. fuck me!
Thank you,
send,
P.