Sunday, April 20, 2008

420... with Bea!

Ah, 420. I love a little Mary Jane from time to time. (Do the kids still call it that?)

Except every time I smoke a little, I end up eating everything (everything, not everyone) in the room, which is bad for a person with hips the size of mine.

It also sucks that just one puff on a joint and I sound like Bea Arthur for the next two days. And not just Bea Arthur, but Bea Arthur after she's smoke a joint. And fucked Harvey Fierstein. With her tongue. It ain't pretty.

Speaking of Miss Bea, here she is with Rock Hudson singing one of my favorite tunes. It's from the musical I Love My Wife and it's perfect for today as we celebrate all thing cannabis. "Here's Everybody Today is Turning On."

5 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Happy 420!

Aaron said...

Every day is a little sunnier with Bea in it...and I love that "Sex In the City" parody that she, Sally Struthers and Charlotte Rae did!

Java said...

I've never heard that song. I especially like that Bea and Rock are singing it.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen or heard the "420" reference before.

Apparently I don't get out much.

Jeff said...

Ahh... 4:20... The best time of the day! It has rather the opposite effect on me, though... 2 or 3 puffs and I'm channeling Dame Edna like there's no tomorrow! :-)