Monday, April 21, 2008

LiLo, LiLo, LiLo...

This picture of actress (and the use of that word to describe this person is debatable) Lindsay Lohan was taken this past Saturday, April 19th in New York City.

Far be it from me to be bitchy and drawn in to celebrity culture...

And you know I'd rather walk on my lips than talk about somebody...

But...

Is it me or does 21 year old Lindsay look like a 46 year old, used up, coke whore with a bad dye job?

I sincerely hope there are no more Herbie movies in her future.

Come on, who would you rather see behind the wheel of The Love Bug? LiLo at 21 or Dean Jones at 77?

Yep, Dean Jones, baby. All the way.

7 comments:

Doug said...

Ewwwww!
Dean Jones?! A born-again, Bible-totin' a--hole? Who has become very vocal in his anti-gay sentiments by supporting a bill that would ban gay marriage?

Sorry, I'll take the coke whore.

Aaron said...

Doug took the words out of my mouth (or off my keyboard, as the case may be). I had a HUGE crush on Dean Jones when I was a kid, because of the Herbie Movies. Then I read about his politics and vomited.

(I'm sure he has tons of hair coming out of his ears now, anyway. He and Andy Rooney can go get waxed together, as far as I'm concerned.)

philip said...

I'll say this and I'll mean it.
I saw Dean Jones do his one man show about St. Paul when I was a kid. . .and it made me want to be an actor.

I got his autograph.

I should really find that and masturbate on it.

Polt said...

She looks like a used up crack whore in that photo. But then, I never liked her anyways.

And if Philip needs any help with that, well, I'll volunteer. :)

HUGS....

Jeremy Rizza said...

Sexy Grandma!

Seriously, what is going on with her? Does she have that premature aging disease? Her skull is collapsing in on itself, like a Halloween pumpkin on Thanksgiving day! I thought rehab was supposed to make you look healthier. Even fake Hollywood rehab. I'm befuddled.

whimsical brainpan said...

It's not you.

Project Christopher said...

Child Stars 0
Purgatory for once healthy minds and bodies 1 more

See ya LiLo, only a miracle can save you now. You're just 50 pounds, a bad leisure suit and a peanut butteer and marshmellow creme sandwich away from being Fat Elvis.