Thursday, April 24, 2008

In the Fantasy/SciFi World, I'm Pretty Friggin' Hot!

Aaron over at Go Away I'm Reading took this "Which Fantasy/SciFi Character Are You?" quiz and was told he is the beautiful Galadriel, the Lady of Light.

Normally, I would be extremely jealous of a royal Elf...

...Did you see those Lord of the Rings movies? Those scenes with elves, where EVERYONE on the screen is hot, blonde, has zero body fat and check bones so high they look like buttresses. After a few minutes of overwhelming elven beauty, I was shouting, "Can we cut to the orcs for God's sake?!?"...

...but look at which Fantasy/SciFi Character I am...
Which Fantasy/<span class=


The description in the quiz reads...

"Putting your appointed path ahead of any inner conflicts, you make your own rules for the benefit of all. 'If my life or death I can protect you, I will.'"

Yep, that is SO me. If I had hair. And a good beard. And a lot of leather.

Well, I have a lot of leather...

But the chain mail...

Yeah, I have that too.

But y'all, check out the sword I carry.

Do you think that's symbolic of what lies beneath?

Or am I overcompensating?

Actually, that's just a dagger, but when it's rubbed the right way...


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Jean Luc Picard. Seems fitting since nothing gets my semen stirring more than a Scottish brogue.

Aaron said...

Now that I read the physical description of the elves, I'm not sure how I ended up with Galadriel. None of those attributes really apply to me.

I can see you as Aragorn, though...you have chain mail??!! I'm so jealous.

Polt said...

I dont know about your sword/dagger...I'm still stuck in elf-land, with all the blonde, hot, lean, sex gods. Yeah, the pointy ears are a bit much, but, hey I can handle a bit of imperfection.

HUGS...

Nosokomaniac said...

Only you, Sir Rader, would mingle Sci-fi and penis talk.

Atta gurl.

Stephen R. said...

anatomicsd - You got Picard. I would drink Patrick Stewart's bath water! "Engage."

aaron - I'm sure I have chain mail. Somewhere in my place. It's probably on some boy who's been tied up in the closet since last Thursday. I really should check in and see how's he's holding up...

polt - I wonder what else is pointy? Hmmmm...

peter - I don't care what Freud said. A cigar is never just a cigar and a sword is never just a sword. :)

Mike said...

I'm Qui-Gon Jinn. "Don't center on your anxiety, Obi-Wan. Keep your concentration on the here and now where it belongs."

Michael said...

I'm Leonard "Bones" McCoy?

An intent healer with a strong temper, you are often the voice of compassion when it comes to the concerns of others.

I'm a doctor, not a bricklayer!

REALLY?!?!?!

Well, at least I FEEL as old as "Bones"......

Jeanne said...

I got Susan Ivanova. I didn't watch Babylon 5, so I'm not sure how I feel about this label. From the discription, it seem to fit.


Fiercely dedicated to bringing an end to corruption and exploitation, you are a strong-willed and courageous force of light.

Ivanova is always right. I will listen to Ivanova. I will not ignore Ivanova's recommendations. Ivanova is God.

Polt said...

Oh, I took the test too and ending up Obi-Won Kenobi, which is pretty cool, but really doesn't fit me at all.

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

I'm Elrond. I don't even know what that means except that i used to be a drag queen and now I'm ....

A stern yet benevolent organizer who often knows best, your wits are keenly fixed on aiding efforts you deem worthy.

"Now at this last we must take a hard road, a road unforseen. There lies our hope, if hope it be. To walk into peril to Mordor."

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm Princess Leia. I always knew I was a princess! :)

Aragorn..oh my Stephen. I lusted after that man all through Lord of the Rings! Be still my heart!

whimsical brainpan said...

I got Galadriel. :-P I'd much rather be Éowyn or River Tam. They kick ass!