Friday, April 11, 2008

Fratboy Friday

In Chicago, we've had nothing but Stormy Weather all week, so here's a rainy day Fratboy Friday.

BOYS IN CAPS

Yeah, he looks like a badass thug, but check out the tat over his stomach.


Any dude with a Jerry Herman lyric for a tat is definitely a pickle kisser.

****

SAGGERS
I love it when my hot boyfriend looks for me when I'm seated in the balcony.
Hey, cutie!!! I'm up here!!!!

****

MOONERS

Now this is what I call "Assume the position."


****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Yeah, they're smiling alright. They know what's going to happen next.
And wouldn't you like to operate the video camera for that?

6 comments:

Polt said...

Ya know, im really not all that much about the tattoos, but my GOD, the guy under them is freaking HOTTT!!!! Sonofagun...maybe he'd let me try to lick that tat off his stomach, ya think???

HUGS...

Mark in DE said...

Sunny and 75 here in DE.

Have a great weekend,

Mark :-)

whimsical brainpan said...

Quite the yummy crop you have this week. :-)

Anonymous said...

I have to see they all look sexy but I love the first one in the black cap. He does look a bit bad ass but that makes me like him even more!

Anonymous said...

the sagger seems to have been born of marble. he is chiseled smooth and perfect.

...and you KNOW i really prefer the furry ones.

Rick Rockhill said...

that last one with 'Damn I was so drunk last night" is great because it lets the imagination wander. nice one Stephen