Friday, April 25, 2008

"It's All Part of the Plan"

Want a little, kick-ass Bat-Surprise to start off your weekend?

Click on the image to the right of The Joker's handiwork at re-envisioning our nation's Presidents to take you to a full web page of that image.

Notice that The Joker didn't have to make George W. into an absurd yet scary clown since... you know... Dubya looks like that all on his own.

Once you're at the site, click on the knife. I think you'll enjoy it.

Especially if you like Newsie boy Bale in a Bat-Suit.

6 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

i do love newsie boy bale in a bat-suit.

Polt said...

I hate to be all picky and shit, but as a poli-sci major and presidential junkie, I feel obligated to point out that there are photos are Benjamin Franklin and Alexander Hamilton there too...neither of which were presidents.

Still, the comic geek boy in me just wants to slap down the poli-sci guy and enjoy the whole damn thing. Which i shall now do.

HUGS....

Stephen R. said...

whim & river - I love sharing Christian Bale, whatever he's wearing.

polt - It's official. I'm a moron.

But maybe you could help me out. What's the connection with all of those men? Are they all pictured on some form of currency? And I wonder about the significance of "Four Days." Hmmmm....

Anonymous said...

The four days (now three days) is a gathering (not sure exactly WHAT TIME) on the 28th - MONDAY in Olive Park (click on the latitude/longitude at the bottom and a google map will show you where that is (just north of Navy Pier).

But you have to be in touch with someone with internet access for instructions.

I'm thinking FREE PREVIEW for 300.
guess i'll have to wait till sunday night to see where the countdown is to figure out the time cause i'm too tired right now to do math -- LOL

regardless -- i have my laptop and at&t access card ready -- just hope it's not during work dammit.

Anonymous said...

btw....did you download the high resolution (27" x 40" -- 150 dpi) version of the Dark Knight poster??

hmmmm? I did -- *grin*