Saturday, April 12, 2008

"And she told two friends, and she told two friends..."

Remember that old shampoo commercial where one woman "told two friends, and she told two friends, and so on, and so on, and so on."?

It was rather odd. Instead of showing the woman and her friend and then those friends' friends and on and on, they simply showed multiple images of the initial woman. As if she was some Multiplex version of Triplicate Girl who can split herself into 32 versions of herself.

Comic book references this late at night on a Saturday. Oy... I really do need to get out more often.

Well, with regard to "and she told two friends, and so on, and so on," I have to pass on this picture that I found over at Scooterville. Which he found at Famous Like Me. Which originally came from El Homo Blogo.


El Homo Blogo also had this picture, which proves that I am not the only geek sitting around on a Saturday night talking about comic books.

And no, even if I had chest hair, I wouldn't go this far. If I was going to put an "S" on my bare chest, I would go the way of Superboy-Prime...
Maybe Saturday night with my comic books isn't such a bad idea after all.

At least Superboy-Prime won't make me sleep in the wet spot.

And even if he did, I doubt that I would mind.

7 comments:

Polt said...

Saturday nights, comic books, and blogging...all we gay men of a certain have to look forward too, i guess. :(

But you're still hot, Stephen, even without ANY sort of S on any part of your body.

...not Philip-esque hot, to be sure, but still, hot nonetheless!!!! :)

HUGS...

RobOrange said...

That evil Superboy is hot. I always like the bad boys. sigh.

Aaron said...

I love that first photo. The anti-gay protester actually looks OFFENDED by the other person's sign--as if she can't believe the audacity! I find it audacious for HER to feel that way, considering...

*sigh* Inbred zealots--they can dish it out, but never take it...

mrpeenee said...

Is Superboy Prime holding the world's longest used rubber? Did it fit?

whimsical brainpan said...

That shaved chest is unbelievable!

Unknown said...

Oh lordy! Stephen you slay me man! All of these pics are priceless! Priceless!

Mark in DE said...

GREAT photos!

Mark :-)