Friday, April 04, 2008

Charles Schulz's WATCHMEN

I just saw this over at An Angry White Guy in Chicago and I had to pass it on.

This is by Evan Shaner.

It's Charles Shulz's WATCHMEN.

Starting with Lucy (and Lucy insists that I start with her) and going clockwise, you've got...

Lucy as The Silk Spectre, Linus as The Comedian, good ol' Charlie Brown as Dr. Manhattan, Schroeder as Ozymandias, Pig Pen as Nite Owl and last but certainly not least, the brilliant casting of Snoopy as Rorschach.

This is genius.

If only Zack Snyder could see this and had a little time to work up a short PEANUTS version of THE WATCHMEN for the movie's dvd release. How friggin' cool would that be?

5 comments:

Polt said...

outSTANDing idea! Love it!
HUGS..

Anonymous said...

i don't know what any of those words mean.

Dharma Kelleher said...

That's funny!

Unknown said...

I love this blog!

Rick Rockhill said...

a capital idea! (how I wish I were that creative, to think up such things).::sigh::