Tuesday, February 03, 2009

"You Don't Tug on Superman's Cape and You Don't Mess Around with..."


I don't know who you are...

...other than "Peter S." and "Ashley"...

...but just who the fuck do you THINK you are?!?

Defacing a Chicago landmark.

Scratching your pathetic names into Cloud Gate, or as we Chicagoans nicknamed it, "The Bean."



There's probably no way to find out who you are, but if, through some miracle of modern police work, they find you, I would like 5 minutes alone with you in a room.

So that I can kick your fat ass to the ground and then carve MY name into it!

3 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

I'll hold them down while you do it.

Aaron said...

Somebody will come forward with lots of false accusations against people named Ashley and Peter that they don't like...which will make the whole thing doubly frustrating.

I hope they both get fungal infections.

RobOrange said...

I have no words to describe people like that. I am at loss.