Wednesday, February 25, 2009

"She's Got a Way About Her..."

One of my new blog finds...

...and I'm happy to say, one of my new friends...


If you're not reading her blog, this is just a taste of the wonderful person she is and what you'll read on her blog.

On my post discussing Parents & Friends of Ex-Gays and the group's president, Richard Cohen, Yellodog Granny had this to say...

"people that think like that make my ass hurt....

"uh...wait..that's your line.."

I laughed so hard at that, my ass hurt. 

And it had nothing to do with the man... oh, nevermind...

1 comment:

yellowdog granny said...

oh well...your so sweet...
and your never going to believe..i actually had that book..i saw it in a used book store and thought i have to take this off the shelf so no one will be exposed to this crap.and then my friend anne was doing take off on stupid books so i sent it to her..but even she couldn't find anything 'good enough' to make fun of..just stupid mean fucks..
I'm so glad you laughed at that line about the pain in the ass..after i added the comment i though oh shit, what if he doesn't think that's funny...should never have doubted you...