Friday, February 20, 2009

Fratboy Friday

BOYS IN CAPS

"The boy on the right is a flight attendant. It was his first flight to Hawaii. They told him, 'On arrival, give the passengers a lei.' 

"He got confused, the boy on the left got lucky, and they now live on Maui."


(Stolen from the best. Modified by me.)



****



SAGGERS

I remember when Ezekiel was primarily known as a chapter in the Bible.


Well, the word "Madonna" used to make people think only of the Mother of our Lord, not a
"past-her-prime, vocally-challenged pop star with scary arms" like we do now. 




****



MOONERS





****



DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT

This is your brain on alcohol.

And this is a mint green t-shirt on your penis.

Any questions?


If any of my high school classmates read this, please look at this dude's mint green high tops. 
The black Reebox Ex-O-Fits that I wore senior year don't seem so faggy now, do they?

5 comments:

philip said...

The shoes.

Kevin said...

I gotta say Mr. Green Shoes is working a helluva lot more than Vitamin C is for making me feel better.

I'll take 2 and call you in the morning.

yellowdoggranny said...

I love coming over here and seeing all the cute butts.

Duncan Mitchel said...

Ezekiel isn't a "chapter in the Bible," dear. It's a book in the Bible. Or of the Bible. Sigh.

Stephen R. said...

Promiscuous Reader - Pardon me. I didn't know there would be a fucking quiz. Dear.