Sunday, February 08, 2009

"But If, Baby, I'm the Bottom, You're the Top!"

Larry Summers, director of the National Economic Council, recently had this to say regarding President Obama and his stimulus package (the one currently being Congressionally cock-blocked by the most withered cock on Capitol Hill, Sen. John McCain)...

"The president's top man
 on the economy is the president.''

I'm sure that Mr. Summers means that Obama is himself a skilled economist, and not... well...

When I say that I am my own "top man," what I really mean is that, this Valentine's Day, I will be singing "My Life Would Suck Without You" to my own, personal latex piece of Jeff Stryker

See how the meaning is slightly different?

Thankfully, Aunt Barbara is back to show us all how to get our nation's finances back on track!





Maybe Obama should offer Aunt Barbara a place in his cabinet.

No, that won't work. She's paid her taxes.



P.S. My co-worker told me this past week that, when he hears the phrase "stimulus package," it doesn't make him think about the economy.

And believe it or not, I hadn't thought of it before but...

I could really get behind a stimulus package like this one on the left. 

No, he won't be able to fix the economy in any way, shape or form, but he definitely could make living through a recession a Hell of a lot more fun!
 

5 comments:

Java said...

Is that all his package, or is it augmented with socks? That kid's face looks a little bit like a guy I used to know. Never saw quite that much of him, though, so I can't compare "stimulus packages."

Polt said...

Most of Aunt Barbara's videos stimulate me...she's just so funny.

And yeah, I'm not much into tighty-whiteys, but that package could stimulate any time he wanted! :)

HUGS...

yellowdoggranny said...

I have to admit the first time I heard the expression stimulous package on tv I grabbed my crotch and said "I got your stimulous package right here"..and laughed my ass off...
Im a sick puppy..

Anonymous said...

I loves me some Aunt Barbara.

That package is stuffed...and not with what Mother Nature intended.

Mark in DE said...

OK, how hilarious is it that Cole Porter, a notorious 'mo, wrote that bottom/top song!