Monday, February 23, 2009

"I Am Used to Going Out at 3AM and Doing Something Stupid!"

Ummm... y'all...

The clip below was just posted on io9.

Apparently, Watchmen director Zack Snyder...

...This is a picture of Mr. Snyder. Heeeee's dreeeeeamy...

...debuted this clip on MTV's show Spoilers. It's an extended preview of the prison break scene.

I'm a little wet from watching it.

And from looking at Zack Snyder. Yum.




Spoilers also had this sing-a-long from the upcoming movie version of The Land of the Lost (Come on, you know what the song is, right?)...



And they show this little "featurette" of the new Star Trek reboot (That Chris Pine would be so nice to come home to)...



Look at all that. It's a geek-gasm. Give me 10 or 15 minutes and I can do it again.

7 comments:

Mike said...

Wow, super dreamy. Who knew?

I can't watch these clips at work but can't wait to do so at home.

Wil Wheaton, who Andy calls my online geek boyfriend (who, besides the fact that he's married with kids and lives in California and would potentially be weirded out by my crush, I wish! though, seriously, you should never, ever meet somebody you had a crush on when you were 11) apparently saw Watchmen for MTV's Spoilers show and had this to say:

"Hear me now, my fellow geeks: you have nothing to worry about. Watchmen is fucking awesome."

(full spoiler-less story here)

Now the trailers have made me feel that way too, and he and I could have totally differnt opinions, but reading it from somebody who seems as emotionally invested in it being good as I am really made my day last week.

Java said...

Re: Land of the Lost trailer
Eeeewwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!

And the Watchman chick (sue me, I don't know the characters' names), though awesome in beauty and power, would not be able to kick ass like that with all that hair in the way. I know. I've tried. Well, technically I tried to play softball, but kicking prisoner ass is probably comparable.

Polt said...

The Watchmen...Star Trek....excuse me, I need a towel...I'll be right back....

HUGS...

Anonymous said...

Why do they let Will ferrell ruin movies?

Rick Rockhill said...

dreamy fo' sure!!!!

Aaron said...

"Land of the Lost" looks wonderfully cheesy--let's go see it like we talked about!

yellowdoggranny said...

huh!...who would have thought we'd have so much in common..I love men in tights..especially if they are bent over and another man has his hands between his legs...oh wait ..that's not action that's football.