Friday, February 13, 2009

Fratboy Friday

It's Fratboy Friday the 13th.

If you're superstitious (like I am), anything could happen today...


BOYS IN CAPS

Someone might tag you on Facebook
with one of your private Manhunt pictures...



****



SAGGERS

After years of ignoring your mother's warnings,
your face might actually freeze like that...



****



MOONERS

A moon and a half might sneak up on you,
after their lunch at Taco Bell...





****



DAMN, I WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT

Or you might wind up at this party...

Which actually wouldn't be bad luck AT ALL.

Not if Mr. "Beanie in a Headband" gets comfortable and takes his hat off...




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd like to spin his propeller a time or two...

Stephen R. said...

anatomicsd - Get in line, baby. Get in line!!! :)

F6's Editor said...

Pic#4

You know the guy in the middle is wondering if the spooky on the left is an open invitation...."when you drop the jaw that far it is no longer a yawn, it is free room and board with a five dollar tip to spare"

I will be sending you a pic later today that I am pretty sure you will enjoy. If I have a memory gap and forget send me a reminder with "Adam and Pink" in the subject line please. As I am getting older, well you understand, this is my way of making up for a belated birthday and for not commenting on here as much lately.

BTW tell Phillip he looks cute with the beard but he should trim it a little imho that way his childish innocence isnt hidden behind his unibomber exterior.

My friends call me Mitzi said...

#1 happened to you, didn't it?

Stephen R. said...

f6 - I can't wait to see "Adam and Pink." I have a feeling it'll get me through the weekend.

mitzi - Nope, but if one of my private pics ever did make it to Facebook, I would definitely have a lot of "Daytime friends" who all of the sudden wanted to be my "Night time lover. :)

My friends call me Mitzi said...

Really? Well, maybe I'll have to post some then from our night of passion.

If I could only figure out how to make still photos out of the videos.