Tuesday, February 10, 2009

TMI Tuesday

A late night TMI Tuesday...

1. What do you think is the un-sexiest part of the body?

Depends on the person, really. I mean, I'm not sure why, but I tend to find a guy's feet sexy, and yet, when my ex had his nasty-assed clonkers parked on each side of my head while I "drilled, baby, drilled," I thought they were the ugliest things on the planet.

For me, any part of the body can be sexy on the right man. But if a man is not nice or kind or funny or giving, it's hard to find ANY part of him sexy. 




2. Toilet paper: over, under, or what the hell are you talking about?

Over. And I only know this and have an opinion about this because this was a question on The Newlywed Game YEARS ago and I thought to myself...

"I need to figure out where I stand on this issue tout de suite! In case I'm ever on The Newlywed Game."

Cause that's gonna happen soon. Yeah right...



3. Have you ever called in sick to stay in bed with a sexual partner?

Hell to the yeah! I've called in sick to stay in bed with SEVERAL sexual partners. 

Not at separate times, I mean several sexual partners in one bed on that one day.

If you're going to use a sick day, make it worth your while, you know?


4. Did your parents have a "birds & bees" talk with you? If so, at what age?

My Dad did, but I can't remember how old I was. I just remember telling him that I didn't think that I would ever put my penis in a vagina, and he chuckled and told me that I would change my mind about that.

Wrong again, Batman.


5. What is one thing a someone could do to you to rock your world?

Lick my ass.

No, I don't mean, "How DARE you ask me that question! You, Sir, can lick my ass!" I mean, "You want to rock my world? You, Sir, can lick my ass!"


Bonus (as in optional):What does sex mean to you?

Sex means ever having to say you're sorry.

No. Damn it. That's "love."

Sex, to me, means anything from mutual masturbation to handballing and everything in between.

I know some people who don't think it's really sex unless a vagina or an ass is being pounded. To those people, I always ask...

"So, is a mouth no longer a hole?"


8 comments:

Java said...

LOL @ your Dad. Or maybe at you, I'm not sure. That one sure didn't turn out like he expected, huh?

I think feet can be very sexy. Not to the fetish level or anything, but I really like feet. As much as I don't like most things about my body, I really like my feet. I have sexy feet.

Before I started hanging around with The Gay, I had never considered the question "what does sex mean?" I have since come to the conclusion that there are lots of things that constitute sex.

As for toilet paper, to me it just doesn't matter. I'm versatile that way. ;-)

Anonymous said...

In my house the toilet paper has to be under...otherwise the cat completely unrolls it.

yellowdoggranny said...

isn't it wonderful to be my age and still learn something new every day...?

Mike Ellis, The Jolly Reprobate said...

One of my favourite movie moments: at the end of WHAT'S UP, DOC?, Barbra tells Ryan O'Neal that "Love means never having to say you're sorry."

And Ryan says, "That the stupidest thing I've ever heard."

Aaron said...

I feel the same way with the feet thing...normally, I think they are sexy, but if I hate the person, I find myself saying "Gee, his nails are awfully BROWN, aren't they?" :-) I'm a sour-graper that way. LOL

I have the same situation as Anatomicsd with the toilet paper. One day, a few years ago, I came home to find my bathroom strewn with unrolled TP.

The cat, understandably, would not come when I called her.

Kevin said...

I gotta agree with you on the feet thing. To be more graphic than I should (and yet nowhere near as graphic as you dear Stephen) ... and it's only something I've realized lately ... is that when I'm giving full body massages as part of foreplay (which I love to do -- just an FYI to anyone listening) and I start massaging the feet ... as long as they are clean and not all scraggly, I find it hard not to get my mouth involved.

And I never really thought of myself as having a foot fetish.

Huh.

Prospero said...

Nothing hotter than a nice, hairy leg that tapers down to a nice, hairy ankle and a beautiful foot. Well, except a nice pelvic girdle. And a great ass. And a gorgeous treasure trail leading down to a nice... no, stop! There I go, getting myself all hot and bothered with no one to help cool me off... sigh...

Unknown said...

I asked my mom what sexual intercourse was and she said, "You mean you don't know?!?" I grinned, and said, yeah, I was just being silly. I didn't have a clue!!