Friday, January 30, 2009

"Yes, It's Hard to Believe, Almost Frightening to Conceive..."

The Facebook Pic Bandit strikes again!

This time, via my friend Tiffany. She posted this picture from our college production of You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown.

Tiffany played Lucy. It's frighteningly obvious what role I played.

Why my friend Laura French is dressed like Blossom in this picture is beyond me. But not many women can pull off that hat AND a fanny pack. Well done, Laura. Well done.

P.S. When my mother saw this show, her response to my performance as Charlie Brown (and especially Charlie Brown losing the big baseball game) was...

"You didn't have to act this one, did you?"

A parent who tells you how similar you are to a balding loser with bad fashion sense. Good times!

4 comments:

Project Christopher said...

I have never ever ever seen you with hair.

oh god...

scary....

Anonymous said...

who was PigPen??? *grin*

Steve said...

I always figured you for a blonde!

Bunny said...

Hilarious!