Monday, January 26, 2009

"All You Get Out of That Is a Car."

I can't wait to get home and watch today's episode of The View because today's guest was the man with the Shoney's Big Boy hair, Governor Rod Blagojevich.

As you've probably heard by now. Blago announced earlier today that he considered appointing Oprah Winfrey to Barack Obama's vacated Senate seat.

And according to the Chicago Tribune, The View's Joy Behar responded to that idea by saying...

"All you get out of that is a car."

Which is brilliant, but it gets better.

Later, Joy said she had heard that Blago does a great Nixon imitation. So, she asked Rod to say, "I am not a crook." Blago refused.

I hereby propose that Joy Behar be recognized as one of our country's most beloved national treasures. And also, I am officially bestowing upon her the title of "Honorary Gay Man."

She is a queen amongst queens!

4 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

LMAO! Joy is quite deserving of such an honor.

Project Christopher said...

OPRAH? I'd ask if he was smoking crack, but since he actually is my dealer I don't..... oops...

Java said...

Being in the sheltered atmosphere of small town South Carolina I had not heard of Blagojavich until it came to light that he was selling the Illinois Senate seat. So it was only recently that I was introduced to his image. My FIRST reaction to the sight of him was "OMG What is up with that HAIR??" Seriously. I think he rivals Trump for hair with its own personality.

Bunny said...

He not only has the Big Boy hair, I bet he likes to be called that too . . .