Monday, January 19, 2009

"Piece By Piece, Learning How to Make a Work of Art"






I had a little more fun with the Obamicon maker over the weekend. In honor of this week's inauguration. And because I was feeling a little down in the dumps and needed a pick-me-up.

And is there a better pick-me-up than the Boy Wonder?

Well, not for ME anyway...



















Then the fanboy within me gave way to the redneck, and I utilized a little Florence Jean Castleberry...





















And a little Barney Fife... (God, I love when Barney says that!)...




















This is one I didn't create - - No, I didn't! Seriously, I didn't!!! - - but needless to say, it... uh.... grabbed my attention.



One more day, people. One more day.

2 comments:

whimsical brainpan said...

LOL! I love them. I think Go With The Flo is my favorite.

cb said...

You and your fisting!