Tuesday, September 23, 2008

TMI Tuesday

A TMI Tuesday peppered with appropriate someecards...

1. What is the strangest thing you have ever inserted or seen inserted (in a sexual manner) in person?

Let's just say that I never walk past a traffic cone, a pool table or the produce section of a supertmarket without smiling.

How's that?


2. Have you ever had sex anyone whose name started with a J?

No one told me I had to know their names. I'm sure there was one that started with a J in there somewhere.


3. Have you ever been outside completely naked?

Does John McCain have an enlarged prostate? Yes and yes.


4. Do you prefer music, tv, or other noise in the background when you have sex?

It doesn't matter to me what's playing in the background. I much more prefer that the person (or persons) I'm with having sex with are makes noise. And a lot of it.

I can't stand guys who fuck like a Quaker in church.


5. Have you ever used ice for sexual purposes?

Bags of it, baby. Bags of it. Thank God the 7-Eleven is open 24 hours.


Bonus: Have you ever been propositioned for group sex?

Propositioned, accepted said proposition and followed through on my acceptance.

Though, the larger the group you have sex with, the more thank you letters you have to write, and that can be a bit of a bitch when it's above 25. Just sayin'...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

And just where in Emily Post does it say you have to send thank you letters for group sex?

I would have thought your mere presence would have been thank you enough.

Mark in DE said...

You so craaaay-zee!

Mark :-)

Polt said...

Hmm, I suppose sending thank you condoms, perhaps those used dueing the proposed activity, would be just tacky, eh? :)

HUGS...

- said...

*hehehe*
Your answers kill me. I flippin luv it.

Happy "cant stop gigglin" TMI to you ; )