Sunday, September 14, 2008

My New Favorite Caption Contest #34

Once again in the Caption Contest, the first entry takes the prize.  

Though there were many incredibly funny captions for the #33 Contest, this one from Polt at Polt's Palace really made me laugh...

"After less than an hour at the convention, 
Abe realized he really DID prefer the theater."

Brilliant caption, Polt.  So funny because it's SO true.

For this week's contest, I decided upon a picture that reflects my Southern roots.  That, and it reminded me of that fake Sarah Palin pic that everyone's been talking about...


I do so love those backwoods boys.  When it comes to rednecks, the redder the better for me.

Give him a caption.  And make sure that safety is on for pity's sake.  

7 comments:

EMikeGarcia said...

Backwoods Ken: Sex appeal included, brains sold separately.

Anonymous said...

Whad'ya mean I'm supposed to put the hankie in my BACK pocket?

and...

I'm carryin' a big gun because I'm only packin' somethin' the size of my thumb.

cb said...

Dad says I'll finally become a man when I bag my first Snipe...

Anonymous said...

Whad'ya mean I'm supposed to wear the hankie in my BACK pocket?

and...

Jed was carryin' the big gun cuz he was only packin' something the size of his thumb.

Aaron said...

"As Cheney was reputed to have the larger penis, Levi frantically scrambled to impress him during their first (and as it happened, last) hunting trip together."

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

"With my Faithful Gun slung over my shoulder , I am Davey Crockett!"

Anonymous said...

I love the way Johnny Hazzard worships Shane Collins' cock in "Bolt". It's almost a religious experience.