Saturday, September 13, 2008

"Strut, Pout, Put It Out"

Okay y'all, I know I'm gone, but I'm still workin'!So, do

The AIDS Walk is exactly one week from today and Season of Concern's Team is about $4,000 short of our $15,000 goal.

And I am leaving Hilton Head a day early - - and leaving my family on a Saturday morning when I could be spending another entire WEEKEND with them - - to come back and Walk.

As we learned from the best friend in Sixteen Candles, massive guilt can be highly profitable.



Season of Concern receives 100% of all the money we raise through Our Team and the Wicked / Jersey Boys Team.

So if you have a little something to contribute, help us out.  We would GREATLY appreciate it.

And to those who have already sponsored me or who are walking with me a week from today, THANK YOU!

Now, I'm going back to the beach to work on my tan...  

2 comments:

Southern Louisiana Horticulturist said...

Hello Stephen, it's me! NatureJockk.


Glad to see the AIDS walk was good for you.

I have been busy with the last 2 hurricanes here in New Orleans. I do not know if our AIDS walk will get to happen or not.

Glad you could do it.

Thanks and good work.


NatureJockk

Project Christopher said...

stay with your family!

like I keep sayin.... I don't need you to walk.... :) LOL