Tuesday, September 02, 2008

"I Like Him, He's Mad All The Time"

Oh dear Lord. They've done it again. The Onion video is quickly becoming my favorite thing to watch, right after The Venture Bros.


Old, Grizzled Third-Party Candidate May Steal Support From McCain

My favorite line is one I believe some of those Neo-Cons actually say to their friends and family...

"I'm voting for a man that I can
imagine drowning a bag of cats."


Sort of explains how we re-elected George W. in 2004, doesn't it? Well, that and Kerry's lack of balls.

Also, for some truly twisted fun, check out this article from the most recent Onion...


Yeah, I know. It ain't right. But it's funny because it's true.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I have to Google to find out if there is an actual Buzzard Gulch, South Dakota.

And I also found the "bag of cats" line to be hysterical.

Joie Mayfield said...

LOL. Hi-larry-us!

cb said...

I wonder what Cheney bought Osama this year?

Aaron said...

Probably sandals again.