Friday, September 26, 2008

Fratboy Friday

With the economy sinking faster than my ass, I need to see some hot boys, don't you?

BOYS IN CAPS

Dolce & Gabbana never looked so good.

I like my distressed, couture caps accessorized with a deep tan and a gun show, don't you?


****

SAGGERS

Oh Billy, you're sunburned. You know the best thing for a sunburn, don't you?

That's right, Billy. A blow job.

So, get to it.


****

MOONERS

If only I had seen this last week in South Carolina.

So many options, so many entrances,
and the time to try them all when you're on vacation.


****

DAMN, I WAS SO DRUNK LAST NIGHT

How much alcohol do you think it took for these three guys to come together - - pun intended - - in a pair of what looks to be my father's underwear?

And how much do they have to drink to allow me to be in the middle of the three of them? Naked? As a friend.


2 comments:

Java said...

Of all the sunburn remedies I've ever heard, never was a blow job included in the list. Question: giving or receiving? Or will either suffice?

Mark in DE said...

The arms on that guy in the cap are HOT!

Mark :-)