Tuesday, February 13, 2007

TCM on a Snow Day

If I had to go back in time and only have three television stations...

...and I got to choose which three...

...number one on my list would be Turner Classic Movies.

This is only because I do not currently get the Turner South channel in my cable package - - probably because it is only offered, for some stupid reason, IN THE SOUTH.

But today, I worked from home because of the 55 inches of ice and snow outside and TCM played HANNAH AND HER SISTERS as part of their month long "Salute to Oscar."

I had never seen the movie and found many more classic Woody Allen lines that I fell in love with, including this one...

"I was born Jewish, you know, but last winter I tried to become a Catholic and it didn't work for me.

I studied and I tried and I gave it everything, but you know, Catholicism for me was...
...

'Die now. Pay later'"

No comments: