Saturday, February 17, 2007

Brazillian for Britney's "Downstairs" / Clippers for "Upstairs"

I used to have a really great joke that I put into SEUSSICAL.

Notice that the above sentence is in the past tense.

As a Seussian auctioneer selling off Horton and his egg to the highest bidder...

...yes, you do need at least one cocktail before attending this 10:30 a.m. production...

...I used to end the sequence by saying...

"I see we have a bidder. Yes, the lovely woman in the back with the blond hair and the two small children. Ohmigosh! It's BRITNEY SPEARS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! Sold to Britney Spears!!!"

But then, the soon- to- be ex- Mrs. K-Fed went...

...well, I don't want to use the word "insane"... I prefer the term used by psychologists and social workers at the top of their field - - "cuckoo panties"

Yes, Britney went all "cuckoo panties" and shaved her head...


...I guess in an effort to look more like Sinead O'Connor...


...or Demi Moore in G.I. JANE...


...or me...


Whatever her idiotic reasoning was for cutting off all her hair, NOW I'M OUT OF A REALLY GOOD JOKE!

Thanks a lot, you stupid hillbilly wreck of a former pop star.

This image from Gallery of the Absurd almost makes up for it, though...

almost...

No comments: