Thursday, December 04, 2008

"The World Will Never See Another Man Like Him"

It's a great time to be a Superman fan.

Between the incredible new turns being taken with the New Krypton arc in Action Comics and Superman, as well as the consistently brilliant Justice Society of America and the current Kingdom Come story line, Superman's story potential is being utilized in fantastic and interesting ways.

I think that my friend from high school, Randy, would agree with me on that. He is the ultimate Superman fan. Check out this new video of his - - a tribute to The Man of Steel.



Great work, Randy. See you at Kristie's house on Christmas Eve!

2 comments:

RAD said...

Superman/super heros. Sci Fi seem to be gaining some populartiy lately thats for sure with the mainstream and I like it!!

Kristie said...

I thought you would like this.