Saturday, December 13, 2008

"I Need Some Marijuana"

I was going to post one of the greatest holiday videos ever created in this post, but I just couldn't.

Because, unless you're physically and mentally prepared to watch a scene from the 1978 Star Wars Holiday Special in which Bea Arthur plays a bartender in the Star Wars cantina who closes up for the night by - - what else - - bursting into song and crooning (croaking?) a tune entitled, "Goodnight, But Not Goodbye," you might become incontinent. 

I'm serious. They play that video to people suffering from catastrophic constipation. Heals 'em right up.

So, if your coffee isn't kicking in, go here to watch the Bea Arthur cantina song. It's replacing bran muffins.

In it's place, I present a brilliant prank call placed by a genius with a very gay soundboard.

Because to me, nothing says "Happy Holidays" quite like Bea Arthur calling complete strangers in a desperate attempt to score some pot. 



6 comments:

Java said...

I can't decide whether this is more funny or more disturbed.

I love Bea Arthur's voice, though.

F6's Editor said...

I need to remember where I put my deceased boyfriend's bowl and use the ten year old resin to wear off the angst welling up within me from listening to this. It was priceless, no really without a price the best worse best thing I have ever heard, in the form of prank calls and mashups, ever.

Anonymous said...

It warms my heart to know that there are people in the world who think of things the way I do.

I think Bea would laugh at that too.

Aaron said...

That's from the first season of "Maude." I have it on DVD--it was pretty freakin' hilarious, especially when she takes oregano to the police station.

Joie Mayfield said...

LOL. What a strange Star Wars experience. lol.

Mark in DE said...

Maude trying to score pot? What is this world coming to!!!