Tuesday, December 09, 2008

"My First Kamehameha Wave"

Okay, I will admit that I had no idea what a Kamehameha Wave was when I first clicked on the video below on YouTube.

And truth be told, I still don't know. I has something to do with Dragon Ball Z. I think. Which is manga or anime. Or both.

Look, I'll just say it. I saw the name of this guy's YouTube channel - - GayComicGeek - - and I thought he would have some videos I would probably like. Then, I saw the video below and all my wildest dreams came true.

Here's a little live action Super Tuesday hotness for you viewing pleasure.



To all of those who have ever made fun of my love for "funny books," that's a fanboy. A gay, comic geek. Hot, hot, HOT!

8 comments:

Java said...

Can you do that? I wanna see.

What's the difference between anime and manga?

Polt said...

Technically, he's an anime geek. A gay, hot, hot HOT geek, yes, but an anime one.

And really, when he's on is back, feet to the sky, sweating like Michael Jackson at a pre-school, does it really matter if he's calling you some character from Dragonball Z as opposed to a character from the Justice League?

HUGS...

Stephen R. said...

java - If I could do that, I wouldn't leave the house! And I'm SO not the person who should be explaining the difference between anime and manga. I'm a DC superhero, American comic book kinda guy!

polt - Check out some of his other vids on YouTube. He's a comic book geek, alright. A major one. A major HOT one!

RAD said...

Kamehameha wave with the shaka signs at the end..must be a dude in College in Hawaii?

Ultra Dave said...

My goodness, I felt a tingle in my neither regions.

Project Christopher said...

how do you spell that sound Homer Simpson makes when he sees donuts? huuhuhuuhuhuuhuhh... hot geek....

Mark in DE said...

He'd be alright if he just hung around your house naked all the time and never spoke.

Mark :-)

TigerYogiji said...

Anime is the term for any animated story (aka a cartoon)

Manga is the term for the print form of the story (aka a comic book)

Both forms of this type of media are very popular in Japan across all age ranges.