Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Dave, Where Did You Get the Wunder Boner?!?"

Chris posted this video on his blog, Slap & Tickle, last week and I can't get it out of my head. For so many reasons. Basically Chris, you had me at "Wunder Boner."



It's so sad when the one guys says, "My wife would like that". I mean, when you admit to your close friends that, on you, an inch doesn't even equal an inch, well... that's true courage.

I guess he simply got tired of hearing his wife say the same thing every night...

"Okay, I'm ready. It's in? Oh, you're done. Well... that was... fun...

"I'll be right back, I need to sit on the washing machine for awhile.

"The spin cycle is coming up."

'Atta girl.

5 comments:

Java said...

Oh, this is hilarious!! They say every tackle box and kitchen should have a wunder boner. I like to use my wunder boner in the bedroom, although kinky kitchen secks could be fun. And if I have one in my tackle box I can take it with me everywhere I go. It's good to be prepared.

Anonymous said...

"Where did you get the Wunder Boner?"

"It's funny you should ask."

I wish I had this kind of conversation around the last fishing trip I attended.

Bunny said...

I like the notation that "Fish should be dead 6 hours before boning"

All those "cold fish" wives out there better pay attention!

Michael said...

Jesus, the ad execs on this one must have been laughing their asses off when they did this. Or were high. Whatever the scenario, this is pure gold baby.

Scooter said...

I ain't gonna waste my wunder boner on a fish!