Tuesday, December 30, 2008

"I'm Holding Out For a Hero Til the Morning Light"

Not since Debra Winger has someone looked so out of place when standing next to Wonder Woman.

I try not to be so bourgeois as to always label everyone and everything, but...

Is Wonder Tot there a boy or a girl? I'm not trying to be a bitch but, come on.

The Spider-Man t-shirt says "boy." As does the "Col. Agarn" positioning of that hat. 

But the Laura Petrie capri pants scream "girl." Yes, they do...

I don't care how butch you are, how massive your calves look or who told you look fabulous in them; men who wear clam diggers look faggy. And my showtune collection, leather gear and bejeweled knee pads prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I know from faggy. 

But just look at how the little one is gazing up at Diana from Themyscira. In a few years, Wonder Tot will turn into...


...Well, just watch this clip and you'll see what Wonder Tot will turn into. Starting at marker 0.27...



13 comments:

Michael said...

Everytime I see that, my nads hurt JUST a little......

XanFactor said...

give the kid a break... it must have been his mom dreaming to have a gay son...

:)

Mike said...

Well if he does end up being gay, how fabulous for him -- what little gay boy wouldn't want his mom to dress as Wonder Woman and look so hot doing it?

Anonymous said...

Sean Connery was the last man to look good in Capri pants.

Kevin said...

Capri pants ... "Legally Blonde" says it best ... Gay or European?

If she didn't have a vagina BEFORE this number, she did after the drop.

Kevin said...

And performers who have no body control (wonder woman), or who look like they are "acting" (superman), always make me die a little more inside ... which isn't an easy task.

Lance Noe said...

JESUS! it was like a gay air raid!

Lance Noe said...

And what is with all the drag queens giving themselves the name DUPREE?

Joie Mayfield said...

I can't believe I actually sat through that entire video. lol.

As for the child...it looks an awful lot like me when I was it's age. ;)

cb said...

I'm surprised suction wasn't created on that landing...

Kevin said...

Oh CB ... it sucked. It totally sucked.

Anonymous said...

okay....after that, I want to see the choreographer's take on IT'S RAINING MEN........and I want to see it NOW!!!!!

Danifesto said...

Wow! I'm still in awe over that entrance! Girl was FIERCE. She's awesome!